8" Climbing Drag Mats
Resilite Climbing Drag Mats are designed to be easily relocated to a position under the climber to help reduce the severity of impact in the event of a fall from the wall. The 8" thick drag mats are made with a smoke Denier top and charcoal 18-oz vinyl bottom and sides.
- Layered open/closed cell foam core provides soft- and firm-side landing options
- Soft-side landing surface is a Denier material to clean shoes before climbing
- Firm-side landing surface is a heavy duty 18-oz double-coated vinyl that is easily cleaned and disinfected
- Grommets provide air release to aid in shock attenuation on impact
- Large heavy-duty zipper for access to foam core
- Handles on two ends to easily relocate the mat
NOTE: Always keep in mind, no amount of matting can eliminate the possibility of an injury and will only serve to potentially mitigate or reduce the probability of an injury.