2" Single-Fold Security Mats
Resilite's 2” Single-Fold Security Mats are designed for use with elementary or lateral climbing walls no more than 6’ high. The 8” grommet anchor straps are used to anchor the mat at the base of the wall to prevent the mat system from moving away from the wall while in use, and to keep them in place when the mats are in the security position. Meanwhile, the 12” security handles are used to secure in a standing position to restrict access to the climbing wall when unsupervised. Security handles can be ordered as Loop to hang the mat from a hand hold or hook, or with Grommets to thread a bolt through requiring a tool to remove them from the wall.
- 2” Polyethylene foam core meets ASTM 6’ drop height.
- 18 oz Heavy Duty Double Coated Vinyl cover material can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- Security Handles to restrict access to wall when unsupervised, and Anchor Straps.
- Hook & Loop connects mats side to side and eliminates pass through seams between mats across the length of the climbing wall.
- “No Climbing” shown on the face of the mat when standing against wall mats is in the security position standing up against the climbing wall.
- 14 Color options in 18 oz Vinyl
At Resilite, we take pride in handcrafting each and every one of our mats. Unlike mass-produced mats created by machines, our skilled team puts their heart and soul into meticulously making each mat with the utmost care and attention to detail. We believe that this personal touch results in a product that is truly one-of-a-kind, carrying a sense of authenticity and craftsmanship.
All of our mats (other than our in-stock products) are made-to-order. For our folding mats, landing mats, and other sewn/vinyl products, our current lead times are 6-10 weeks. Our home-use wrestling mats are 8-10 weeks, while our larger wrestling mats are anywhere from 24-34 weeks, depending on the product.
Be sure to check out our in-stock and ready-to-ship wrestling mats and our in-stock and ready-to-ship sewn and vinyl products.