Custom I-Beam Padding
Select your desired thickness, color, and dimensions (A and B as shown on diagram), and then completely fill out the form below. Once you hit the submit button, a member of the Resilite team will be in touch to discuss any customizable options (logos and/or lettering) as well as put together a quote based on the information provided.
Custom I-Beam padding reduces the hazards of steel columns protruding into your usable space.
- Easily cover the face and corners of dangerous I-beams to minimize potential injuries
- Quick and easy installation: pad fits snugly around face of the beam and is held securely in place with hook-and-loop closure
- Ideal for gymnasiums, schools, manufacturing and warehousing facilities, or anywhere with exposed beams
- Manufactured using 1-3/8” or 2" thick crosslink polyethylene foam core
- Covered in 18 oz vinyl in your choice of 14 vibrant colors
- Customizable with logos & lettering
- Also available in 14 oz or 15-oz. UV vinyl covering; please contact Resilite for details
- I-Beam Pads are made for I-Beams measuring 1/2 inch thick. For padding on I-Beams measuring anything other than 1/2" thick, please contact Resilite at 1-800-843-6287.