Padded Steel "I" Beam
"I" Beam Pads
The Resilite "I" Beam Pad will reduce the hazards associated with steel columns protruding into your usable space. Installation is quick and easy. Pad fits snugly around the face of the beam and is held securely in place with self adhesive Velcro®.
"I" Beam Pads are made with 1 3/8" crosslink polyethylene foam covered with 14 oz or our heavy duty, 18 oz. vinyl fabric in your color choice.
Provide dimensions A & B as shown on image. Available in 5'or 6' height measurements.
- Easily cover the face and corners of dangerous I-beams to minimize potential injuries.
- Ideal for gymnasiums, schools, manufacturing and warehousing facilities,
or anywhere you have exposed I-Beams.
- Manufactured using 1-3/8” or 2” thick crosslink polyethylene foam core.
- Easily attaches to the I-Beam with Velcro®.
- Customize with lettering.
- Available in 14-oz. or 18-oz vinyl covering.