Revitalize... Refresh... Recondition!
Extend the life of your mat with Resilite’s Mat Reconditioning Program. Our exclusive reconditioning process will add many years to the life of your wrestling mat. Each mat is cleaned, repaired and trimmed to be re-squared before a fresh vinyl coating is applied on both sides and all edges.
Call today for our reconditioning packet or download below!
Mat Reconditioning Includes:
- Pick-up and Delivery: Resilite will schedule your mat to be picked up using our own fleet of Resilite trucks, saving you money and minimizing the risk of damage to your mat.
- Cleaning and Repair: Resilite will clean and repair imperfections, gouges,
cuts or tears. Note: Mat wrinkles are a normal cosmetic characteristic of all PVC foam mats and can not be removed during the reconditioning process. You can minimize wrinkling by ALWAYS rolling your mat using Mat Tubes.
- Trimming and Re-squaring: Your mat will be trimmed and re-squared. Resilite will remove as little material as possible.
- New Vinyl Coating: Using Resilite’s exclusive hot-spray vinyl coating, your mat will be resurfaced on both sides and all edges in your choice of 26 colors.
- FREE Layout and Design Assistance: Reconditioning is a good opportunity to update the look of your mat. You may want to add your school mascot, artwork, lettering or sponsor logos who have helped support your program throughout the years. NOTE: Artwork, logos, lettering and additional options are available and will be priced accordingly.
- Available with Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection:* Resilite now offers Microban® technology to help prevent the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew from forming on your mat. Microban protection works 24/7 to keep Resilite mats cleaner between cleanings for the lifetime of the mat surface. NOTE: *Microban technology is available for an additional cost.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty: Your reconditioned wrestling mat will be guaranteed for 1-year against manufacturing defects. Resilite prides itself on quality workmanship, customer service and overall satisfaction.
Be an Early Bird... Save Money
Resilite offers additional savings on the reconditioning of your mat with our Early Bird Discount Program. This is a great opportunity to save hundreds of dollars. Purchase Orders must be received between January 1st and April 15th. Call 1-800-843-6287 for more information.
NOTE: Early Bird discounts only apply to reconditioning of vinyl-coated wrestling mats.
Your mat must be able to be reconditioned and ready for pick-up when the PO is received. Resilite must be able to schedule the pick-up and delivery of your mat at our discretion.
- Some mats can not be reconditioned due to the poor surface or overall condition of the mat. If you are uncertain about the condition of your mat for reconditioning you may contact Resilite at 1-800-843-6287 or your local Resilite Representative.
- Due to mat re-squaring, edge trimming and resurfacing your reconditioned mat will be slightly smaller. All vinyl-coated wrestling mats will experience an additional shrinkage of 2% - 4% due to the resurfacing process.
- Upon arrival at your facility, your mat will require curing time. Please refer to our Care and Handling Instructions that are provided with your reconditioned mat.